Good vibes, always
We're a family run business operating since 2015 and we know first-hand how optimism, self-empowerment and gratitude can create the conditions you so strongly desire in life.
The best thing about living with this ethos is watching the follow-on effect it has on others and the amazing transformation it can have in their lives.
The mindful treasures selected for this store have been handpicked by me for their ability to make you feel more optimistic, empowered, and more grateful.
I hope you enjoy their upliftment and can share that vibe with others.
Kate B 🌞
Mindful treasures for home, body and spirit
- Tibetan products including Sing Bowls, Ting Sha Cymbals, Prayer Flags
- Buddhist jewellery including the famous handmade lucky knots bracelets made by monks
- Organic essential oils and pure oil blends from Australian brand Gumleaf Essentials
- Metaphysical books, oracle and tarot cards including Hay House titles
- Meditation tools, crystal items and products for chakra balancing
- Flower and gem essences from Crystal Herbs UK
Once you're done shopping be sure to visit the Learning Lounge for free tools and great ideas for feeding your spirit. And if you want to keep the spirited vibe going follow our Facebook page and connect with the like-minded community.
About Kate Barton, Founder – Basking In Light
Kate is the proud owner of Basking In Light, an online business bringing mindfulness and wellbeing products from across the globe to the homes of every day Australians. When she isn't working with her online community Kate reads metaphysical subjects and spends time outdoors with her family. Kate holds a Diploma of Ritual & Celebrancy (Nature Care College, NSW) and Certificate in Aromatherapy Consultancy (Nature Care College, NSW).